Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can't onboard second hand base station

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
İrem
Follower
Follower

Hello,

I purchased this Netgear Arlo Base Station and it's 5 Arlo pro 3 cameras as second hand. Tried to connect it my modem with an ethernet cable. First ethernet cable connected and then the power cable. Everything is okay but only the first Orange led is on. After 15-20 seconds the third led turns on green then the middle led to green and then again first one is Orange. Tried to factory reset but nothing changes. My phone arlo application does not recognize the station as it does not goes to online. What is the solution for that? I can not do another factory reset as nothing changes. Please help me so that I can use it.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The amber Power LED is a problem. It could be either the power supply or the base itself. Use a voltmeter to read the voltage at the connector - I believe it should be 12 volts DC.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@İrem wrote:

After 15-20 seconds the third led turns on green then the middle led to green and then again first one is Orange.

Can you look at the labels and tell us whether the "first" one is power (or something else)?