Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can't get LIVE shots on TWO separate ARLO Systems...can't take pictures!

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Needhelpplz
Luminary
Luminary

I have two ARLO systems in two separate locations about 10 miles apart.  Both are VMB3030 with VMC3030 cameras. One location has seven cameras, the second location has five.  I have Arlo Secure Plus at both. 

Recently, I have noticed that when in the DEVICES screen, I can not click on the right-pointing triangle and get a LIVE shot, or click on the camera icon to take a LIVE PICTURE. The signal strengths are strong, the batteries are all above 65%.  When attempting to get a LIVE PICTURE, an "unexpected error has occurred. Please try again" message appears. I try and try and try... and still, NOTHING!

My hardware and software are up-to-date.

I have restarted the Base Station numerous times, logged off and then back on repeatedly, increased the camera motion sensitivity, etc... all to no avail.

I have read that ARLO has been reducing signal strength during the night time...and wonder if that is part of the problem.  

Would appreciate some REAL tech support and the ability to do what my ARLO subscriptions say I can.

Needhelpplz

2 REPLIES 2
Needhelpplz
Luminary
Luminary

The AD BLOCKS are on in both locations, as well.

Needhelpplz

Dannybear
Master
Master
Are you using the mobile app or web portal with a browser?

As you have a paid subscription your entitled to arlo support via the settings page in the app.

If using web portal try opening a incognito or private window.