Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Camera will not sync.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
professorlillie
Follower
Follower

Camera 1 had no troube connecting but I cannot connect cameras 2-4 to the base station. Amber light flashes rapidly indicaing to try again but I keep trying. I have turned the base on and off, disconnected the base and reconnected it, also have taken out batteries of cameras, and even follwed directions even to connect.  Is it because I need stronger wifi? I have a older verison router with one network in a big house.. PLEASE HELP! 

2 REPLIES 2
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Are you bringing the cameras within a few feet of the base station? Try moving the base station a bit further away from your wifi router or restarting your wifi router. It may be interference

ohiocamguy
Star
Star

You might give this a shot, for what its worth.

1) Turn the power off on your wireless (WiFi) access point.  (not the Arlo base station, just your wireless access point which some people call a router).  Note you will lose connectivity to the Internet for a few minutes.

2) Go through the steps of syncing a camera to the base station.  See if you get the amber light again, or if it seems to sync correctly.

3) Power back on your wireless access point.  Wait a few minutes for Internet connectivity to work again.  Then login to to the My Arlo web site and see if the camera shows up.