Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Camera 3 not syncing

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
DAK
Aspirant
Aspirant

When I try to sync the 3rd camera the amber light blinks non stop. I have tried syncing it 10 times and even took out the batteries for 30 minutes, Still can't sync it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Could be bad batteries or a bad camera.  A constant flashing amber LED implies low battery - use a different set of batteries (use the set from another camera if you don't happen to have another set of fresh batteries and put the suspect set into your working camera). If things work, it's the batteries.

Otherwise, I'd either return the camera for replacement at the store you purchased from or would open a trouble ticket for possible RMA.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Could be bad batteries or a bad camera.  A constant flashing amber LED implies low battery - use a different set of batteries (use the set from another camera if you don't happen to have another set of fresh batteries and put the suspect set into your working camera). If things work, it's the batteries.

Otherwise, I'd either return the camera for replacement at the store you purchased from or would open a trouble ticket for possible RMA.

DAK
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you!
Jack3577
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have been trying to sync my 3rd camera and the sync led on the base station will not blink to accept the sync. The other 2 cameras are working fine?
Jack3577
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks for any help!
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Power cycle the base station and be sure to press the sync button for only a brief time (1-2 seconds).

Jack3577
Aspirant
Aspirant
Just tried it and synced #3 perfectly! Thank you for the help!!!!