Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

CAN'T ACCESS LIBRARY, VMB4540

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
RRFAB
Aspirant
Aspirant

I keep getting the "There was an error obtaining your library. Arlo team is working on this issue." message when I try to view my recordings on my local storage connected to the base station.  I don't need all the standard troubleshooting suggestions; everything is hooked up correctly, all settings are correct and I've tried all the other suggestions (access from another device, logging out, restarting everything, etc).  I have the most current firmware.  This has been going on for 2 days.  I can view about 1-3 recordings first thing in the morning before it quits reloading the clips and I get the error message.  I've tried the chat, but I cannot get a support person because all I can select is the product type, the other options will not load any models, etc, so I cannot move forward to support.

9 REPLIES 9
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @RRFAB 

Are you still experiencing this issue?

RRFAB
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes this issue is still ongoing.  Yesterday I was able to review 8 videos from my library before it quit loading and gave me the same error message.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Which version of the Arlo app this occurring on and is this on iOS or Android?

RRFAB
Aspirant
Aspirant

Running version 4.10.2_28611 released 11-8-23 on the Android platform.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Received Thank you, I will report back as soon as possible with more info. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @RRFAB 

Are you still experiencing this issue?

RRFAB
Aspirant
Aspirant

I haven't needed to review multiple videos since I initially experienced this problem.  I never heard back after I sent the requested files, so it slipped my mind.  Was there anything atypical that stood out for causing the inability to see my videos in the library after viewing several?

I checked a bunch of videos this morning and the problem did not recur; I only reviewed 20-25, so maybe that wasn't enough to recreate, but previously I had viewed less than that for it to lock up.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thank you for the update. Please let me know if the issue occurs again and we can review a refreshed diagnostic log. 

RRFAB
Aspirant
Aspirant

This issue is still ongoing; again just this morning.  I've emailed a couple times stating that it is still happening, but have not received a response.  How can we get this resolved?

Thank you,