Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Carlos_101
Aspirant
Aspirant

After following the procedure, the Arlo system can detect the bridge, everything runs well but the bridge does not get connected to my Wi-Fi network. How can this be resolved?

Thanks,

Carlos

7 REPLIES 7
Carlos_101
Aspirant
Aspirant

I two flood lights, the model is AL110r3.

Carlos_101
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just wanted to add that the bridge is connected to the Wi-Fi but the Arlo app does not connect the bridge to the Wi-Fi network. How can this be?

Regards,

Carlos

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

What is the error message you receive?

Is the phone connected to the same 2.4GHz network that you are trying to connect the bridge to?

Carlos_101
Aspirant
Aspirant

The phone, among other devices, is in the same network as the bridge. The Arlo app doesn't give any errors, it's only that the bridge remains unconnected to the network. I tried several times, everything goes fine but no error messages and the bridge is not connected either.

Finally, I removed the flood lights, deleted the Arlo app and started from scratch. After plugging the bridge on the outlet, a solid purple light comes on and then begins blinking - but never amber color. I see the Bridge was detected by the Wi-Fi and is recognized as a device. However, in the app, it does not appear to be connected.

I use the AT&T U-Verse Wi-Fi which is based on fiber. I can't control if it's 2.4 GHz or not.

Carlos

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Was this bridge successfully connected previously on the same network? 

Carlos_101
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, the phone and bridge are in the same network.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Did you make any router changes since the bridge was previously connected and working?