Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Batteries and Battery Charger availability in Australia?

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Tiennguyen
Follower
Follower

Hi guys Im tony. I live in Australia and i would like to ask you guys i want buy Arlo battery and cherger from amazon but it can not ship to Australia so do you have any ideal to solve this problem. Cause i only trust from ur company suggests for customer use. Thank you I appreciate

5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Tiennguyen,

This product is currently not available in Australia. Keep an eye on the Arlo Accessories page here: https://www.arlo.com/au/products/add-on/ for more information on the future availability of this product.

JamesC

svjacko1
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi Tony, if you go into the Australia Post website you will see 'Shopmate' . This is designed especially to buy things overseas where they don't ship to Australia. On the website follow the instructions and they will give you a customer number and address overseas for the package to be delivered to. Once it arrives there you pay Australia Post a fee, it gets repackaged and sent to you in Australia! 🇦🇺 Goodluck. Don't forget you will have to buy an adapter ( Coles and many other stores) to plug the USA adaptor into Australia adaptor so it fits into the power point.
manfredz
Hero
Hero

in other threads posters have found some rechargeables available in Australia, and some types found didn't work well at all.   Maybe if yu do a forum search under Australia you might find some of these threads

Rangi
Aspirant
Aspirant

svjacko1,

I did exactly as you have said and now have lost close to $200 AUD. My batteries are detained in the American ShopMate warehouses. They are classified as dangerous goods that won't be shipped to Australia.

Just wanted to say thanks mate.

Also, shout out to ShopMate, thank you for being so clear about these things.

manfredz
Hero
Hero

wow, that's rough. You would think they knew that before accepting your order;  But its like I shudder every time I order something from out of country and canada customs slaps duty on it.