Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo wire free camera lost connection, wont let me add again

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
aldon
Aspirant
Aspirant

I installed my Arlo system at new new house a few days ago and all 3 cameras synced and were working properly, this morning I go to login and view to find that my front door camera is diplaying a green screen says device not connected. I replaced batteries and ended up removing the camera from my cameras and followed the sync process to add it again but camera doesnt add, the sync process seemed to work judging by the flashing blue LED on camera. I purchased the cameras in Feb of this year and they all have been under the cover of an awning so they are in great shape. 

Any ideas?

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Contact Netgear support for a trouble ticket....

BTW, warranty is 1 yr.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

aldon,

When you say the camera doesn't add, is it not showing up on the cameras screen after the blue flashing LED indicates it has synced? Is the camera displaying under Settings > My Devices?

JamesC

aldon
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you>

aldon
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes James that is excatly whats happening, after the blue led lights flash faster indicating a successful sync, the camera is not under my devices. I ran through the sync process several times and wasnt able to see the camera under my devices.

thank you

aldon

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

aldon,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC