Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
IrritatedCusto
Aspirant
Aspirant

I WAS SIGNED OUT OF MY ACCOUNT ON MY PHONE SOMEHOW, WAS WORKING WITH EYE SCAN AND NOW NOTHING.  I NO LONGER HAVE ACCESS TO MY EMAIL FROM 2017 WHEN I B0UGHT THE SYSTEM.  I NEED TO UPDATE MY EMAIL ADDRESS ON MY ACCOUNT, BUT ARLO WANTS TO SEND TO MY OLD EMAIL ADDRESS.  THE CHAT FEATURE IS A JOKE! NO OPTION TO SPEAK WITH A HUMAN BEING TO TRY AND GET AN ANSWER.  NOW, I HAVE TO RELY ON THE "COMMUNITY."  WHAT IS THE ANSWER IN HOW TO GET MY SYSTEM RESET TO FACTORY AND HOW DO I GET TO UPDATE MY EMAIL ADDRESS?????????????????/

5 REPLIES 5
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@IrritatedCusto 

Do you remember your password? Are you able to insert the password manually bypassing face id? 

IrritatedCusto
Aspirant
Aspirant

I do not remember my password from 2017.  I rarely would have to sign in as once entered in the app, it would remember me.  Then switched to face ID for a few years.  Never an issue.  I've tried a dozen different passwords used over the years for multiple accounts, and unable to sign in.  There is no way to choose "i no longer have access to my email" or the like, hence the frustration. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you PM me with the email address associated with your Arlo account and the email address you would like to be contacted at.

IrritatedCusto
Aspirant
Aspirant

yes, i'll do so momentarily.  thank you. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thank you, I have escalated this for you and support will be reaching out as soon as possible.