Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo VMC3-30

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ComeDown
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hallo wollte jetzt nach mehreren Jahren meine Arlo kamera mit Netgear Basisstation wieder verbinden. Leider findet die neue Aapp meine Basis nicht. Auch weiß ich leider das Passwort von der Basis nicht mehr, und das Passwort der Werkseinstellungen habe ich leider auch nicht mehr. Kann mir da jemand helfen was ich machen kann?

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The Arlo base stations do not allow you to log into them like a normal router. WHich base do you have? Look on the bottom of the base for a label that shows VMBxxxx. We also need to know what the LED(s) on the base are showing as well as whether you've connected the Ethernet cable between the base and router. You can also look at the router's attached devices list to verify that the base has an IP address.

ComeDown
Aspirant
Aspirant

The Base Station is VMB 3000. the first power light is on the internet light is flashing and the third light for the camera is on too the base is connected with the ethernetcable. Thank you for being here 🙏🏻

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The power and Internet LEDs need to be green (the Internet LED will flash green with network access like a router does) but the Camera LED may be off or solid amber, indicating that it needs to be set up with your account. Does your router show an IP address for the base?

ComeDown
Aspirant
Aspirant

image.jpg

 it looks like this and there is a network showing in my wifi list from my iphone called netgear96

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

All 3 are green meaning the base is already configured. Are you using the same account as before? Look in Settings, Devices to see if it's still listed. If so, remove it from your account. If it is not present, hold the reset button for >10 seconds until the LEDs flash amber to reset it. I'd suggest doing this even after removing it from your account. After the base reboots, you should see power and Internet LEDs as green and the Camera LED being off or solid amber. You can then claim the base normally.

ComeDown
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you very much 🙏🏻 now its working ☺️