Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo HD cameras are not all showing up on husband's app on iPhone...

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 1 In Conversation
cittabambina
Initiate
Initiate

I set up the Arlo base unit, synced the three cameras that came with our set and they have been working great for us.  My husband and I each installed the Arlo app on our iPhones and we can each see all three original cameras.  We bought a second set of three cameras and I synced all three successfully to the base unit.  All six cameras show up on the App in my iPhone but we cannot get them to show up in my husband's Arlo App on his iPhone.  He continues to only see the original three Arlo cameras, not the additional three. Please help us troubleshoot, thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cittabambina
Initiate
Initiate

Update: I ended up solving my problem.  I had to log in to my Arlo account, proceed to the "Grant Access" area, click on my husband's email address and grant access to the additional new cameras.  The original ones showed up shaded in green and the new ones were not shaded.  I highlighted them to grant access, they became shaded green and all of them are now showing up in my husband's iPhone app.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
cittabambina
Initiate
Initiate

Update: I ended up solving my problem.  I had to log in to my Arlo account, proceed to the "Grant Access" area, click on my husband's email address and grant access to the additional new cameras.  The original ones showed up shaded in green and the new ones were not shaded.  I highlighted them to grant access, they became shaded green and all of them are now showing up in my husband's iPhone app.