Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo App (Base Stn. VMB3010r2) - Multiple week long schedules don't work

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
tbacon1
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm trying to schedule my cameras to run from 10:00pm to 6:00am on the arlo app.  I have 2 outdoor cameras only and want them to operate together on same schedule.  Seems like it should be simple.  However, the schedule feature makes me set the cameras to operate from midnight to 6am every day and then set another schedule to run from 10:00pm to 11:59pm every day.  But when I do this, the monday morning schedule from midnight to 6:00am disappears.  Only Monday.  Always Monday.  I can keep the midnight to 6:00am schedule every day if I omit the other schedule from 10:00pm to 11:59pm (or schedule the 10:00pm to 11:59pm for just 6 out of 7 days of the week).

Why can't I just schedule my cameras to run from 10:00pm to 6:00am every day?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tbacon1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the suggestion.  I didn't even realize there was an option to manage the system other than the phone app.  And after logging in with my computer browser, the schedule all of a sudden appeared to correct itself and was scheduled exactly how I wanted it to be scheduled.  Looked back at my phone and it was now showing correct on the app too.  So not sure how that happened, but using the browser version seemed to correct it.  Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try using a computer browser to do this.

tbacon1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the suggestion.  I didn't even realize there was an option to manage the system other than the phone app.  And after logging in with my computer browser, the schedule all of a sudden appeared to correct itself and was scheduled exactly how I wanted it to be scheduled.  Looked back at my phone and it was now showing correct on the app too.  So not sure how that happened, but using the browser version seemed to correct it.  Thanks!