Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Add family to smarthub VMB5000

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
RedWineHaze
Aspirant
Aspirant

How can I add family to my account. I am using a hub VMB5000 including Pro4XL cameras.

I know that you can invite etc etc… But its not working and I was wondering if that has something to do with the smarthub.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@RedWineHaze wrote:

And the invites are in pending.

Have them accept the invites on a PC - that often works when doing this on the phone fails.

They first click on "create account" in the invite.  That will open the browser to my.arlo.com.  From there they just log in - no need to create a new account.  They do need to complete the 2 factor authentication process.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@RedWineHaze wrote:

How can I add family to my account. I am using a hub VMB5000 including Pro4XL cameras.

I know that you can invite etc etc… But its not working and I was wondering if that has something to do with the smarthub.

Does your app show "Library"?  Or does it show "Feed" and "Dashboard" instead?

What does the app show for your family?

Also, are you seeing the invites as "accepted" in your account?  Or are they stuck on "pending"?

RedWineHaze
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

The app shows Dashboard and Feed. And the invites are in pending.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@RedWineHaze wrote:

And the invites are in pending.

Have them accept the invites on a PC - that often works when doing this on the phone fails.

They first click on "create account" in the invite.  That will open the browser to my.arlo.com.  From there they just log in - no need to create a new account.  They do need to complete the 2 factor authentication process.

RedWineHaze
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi StephenB,

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,