Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Wired Camera doorbell install issue

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Genewiedenbeck
Aspirant
Aspirant

Trying to complete my install of the wired camera doorbell. My doorbell camera will not read the QR code. The circular LED lights are slowly flashing white. Fyi. Any assistance with completing this install would be appreciated.

Gene

Navarre Fl

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It's been a while since I did this but can you pinch zoom on the phone to make the QR code larger? Moving the phone in and out slowly may help, too. A possible alternative would be to take a picture of it and print it out larger.

Genewiedenbeck
Aspirant
Aspirant

I first tried the QR code with my tablet so it was big. I thought it might be too big so I tried it from my phone, moving it slowly from about 3 inched to 10 or so. Still not getting the chime. Are my LED indication (slowly on and off white) correct for what I am trying to do?

Genewiedenbeck
Aspirant
Aspirant

Would my power kit being installed incorrectly a possibility. Though that would be hard to screw up..... I think

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

You can try and factory reset it and try the QR code again.

Genewiedenbeck
Aspirant
Aspirant

It does not show up on my Arlo app to be able to reset to factory default. My three cameras are on my all app, I guess didn't get far enough on the setup for the door bell camera to show up on it.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Genewiedenbeck wrote:

It does not show up on my Arlo app to be able to reset to factory default.

If it's not in the account, then you can just skip the removal step in the factory default procedure.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation