Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Relogin required

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
BrianD-90
Follower
Follower

I'm unable to add the arlo doorbell to the app. I keep getting the same error message - Re login required. To maintain your account security, you must reenter your password on all signed in devices.

I'm using only one device for arlo.

2 REPLIES 2
BookerE1
Aspirant
Aspirant

@BrianD-90 wrote:

I'm unable to add the arlo doorbell to the app. I keep getting the same error message - Re login required. To maintain your account security, you must reenter your password on all signed in devices.

I'm using only one device for arlo.

Hello,

I understand that you keep getting the error message - Re-login required. This may happen if you are using the wrong email address or password to sign in to your Arlo account, or if there is a problem with the app or the network.

Here are some possible solutions for you:

• Make sure that you are using the correct email address and password to sign in to your Arlo account. You must use the email address that you used to create your Arlo account. If you forgot your password, you can reset it by following the steps in How do I reset my Arlo password if I forgot it?
  • Try signing out and signing in again to your Arlo account on your device. This may refresh your connection and resolve the error.
  • Check if there is an update available for the Arlo app on your device. If there is, update the app to the latest version and try adding the Arlo doorbell again.
  • Check if your device is connected to the internet and has a strong signal. If not, try switching to a different network or moving closer to the router.
  • Restart your device and your Arlo doorbell. This may clear any temporary issues and improve the performance of the app and the device.

I hope this helps you fix your problem. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @BrianD-90 

Are you still experiencing an issue with adding your doorbell camera?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation