Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Promo offer in App disappeared

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
mullencm
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am a new subscriber (first time) and went into my app on my phone and was offered 99 cents per month (assuming being a new subscriber) it asked to verify my account and when I went back the screen was gone and I could not find the offer in the app ????? I see others have had same problem. I called customer service only to be told I needed a screen shot of the arlo promo code I saw - obviously I didn't screenshot it while trying to process (why would I think I needed to!!!!) I asked to speak to a supervisor only to be told one isn't available! Then she asked if she could help me with anything else???!!! My response was I guess not! I will look into Ring! So ridiculous that a company doesn't want my business and I was a first time potential subscriber!!!!!

4 REPLIES 4
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

mullencm
Aspirant
Aspirant

Also I would like to know why Arlo only offers saved video for 30 days and every Ring subscription plan comes with video history for up to 180 days for ONLY 4.99!!!

mullencm
Aspirant
Aspirant

Heard back from a live person who helped!

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I am glad you were taken care of. Have a great rest of your day. 

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation