Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Only 1 of 3 wired doorbells push notifications and doorbell calls to iPhone working

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
drjvs
Follower
Follower

One wired doorbell works perfectly with push notifications and doorbell calls.  2 others (at a different house nearby) do not show push notifications or phone calls. They were working previously.  I have tried power cycle, restarting, and restarting modem & router. All doorbells work fine in the app, including the library showing live action, live sound, and all motion incidents and logging them properly as people, animals, vehicles. So it appears the information is being delivered perfectly to Arlo. 

So for two of three locations, no push notifications and no doorbell calls.

The Arlo app and Iphone are up to date with releases. I even deleted the app, cleared it from iCloud and reinstalled. 

I followed all the suggestions in My Arlo Doorbell is not calling my phone, what do I do? 

I opened up a case and have been back and forth but no solution yet.  Very frustrating and very disappointing. I bought this so I would know when someone approached and to be able to answer the doorbells remotely.

Any ideas?  Thanks. 

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I wonder if this may be related to the new interface (UI) if you have migrated to it. Do you see Feed or Library to view videos? If Feed, each location needs its own subscription - perhaps that's the problem?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation