Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Wfdixon
Aspirant
Aspirant

No reports from wired Arlo doorbell camera. Troubleshot problem down to camera in Arlo doorbell device. Arlo says I’m either incompetent or Wi-Fi isn’t working. Purchased new revamp from Amazon. Installation went as per instruction. QED!

2 REPLIES 2
Lnknprkswtie
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm having the same issue, they keep doing updates and something happens after each. I've had it for over a year, and motion detection works, but doorbell (the actual wired doorbell that the electricity is connected to), video call, and notification when someone presses the button doesn't work. 

I'm paying for the subscription, and the last several months have had various issues. If you can, return it and buy another brand.

I've rebooted router, Arlo device restarted, phone restarted, troubleshooting, etc all have been done.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please contact support. Within the app on your mobile device click on the silhouette on the top left ~ support center ~ the device that you are needing assistance with then choose the issue. Support is open 7 days a week from 6 am ~ 6pm PT.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation