Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can't figure out how to update my payment method

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
PegD
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can anybody help me figure out how to update my payment method?  I log on to my account, I go to device settings, but when I click on to "my account" it won't let me  click on "account."  I'm just trying to update my account.  I am so frustrated.  I've been trying to do this for over 1 week with no help from Arlo because the steps they send me do not work!

6 REPLIES 6
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

To change the payment method for your Arlo account:

1. Log in to my.arlo.com. ...
  2. Click the dropdown on the upper-left and select My Arlo Account to manage your subscription.
  3. Select Arlo Secure or Arlo Safe.
  4. Click Update in Payment Information.
  5. Follow the on-screen instructions to change your payment method.
PegD
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo keeps sending me the SAME instructions and they DON'T work!!! First of all, when I log in, there is no dropdown on the upper-left.  The only way to get to my account is by clicking on settings.  And when I do that "my account" is grey and won't let me click it.  This is why I need a real person to talk to!  I am so frustrated.  Pretty soon my account will freeze out because my bill will come due and I've changed my credit card, but you won't let me update it.  Help!

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

Halkurn
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm having the same problem.  All I see is Update Payment Info on the button but the button doesn't do anything.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

Craig_C
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks! I found the payment method located under Settings.

Craig_C_0-1702484272494.png

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation