Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Networking Response Error 1

Discussion stats
Knowles24
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have an Arlo wired doorbell camera and I switched providers and went to reset my camera. When it find the device I get that error code and then it won’t find the device.

61 REPLIES 61
Mehdiua
Aspirant
Aspirant

@StephenB 

Unfortunately it's not possible to continue without setting the name! next button is inactive!

Mehdiua
Aspirant
Aspirant

@Kremmen

I purchased it online and spent several hours attempting to set it up without success. In an attempt to troubleshoot the issue, I reached out to the camera's previous owner and asked them to remove the device from their Arlo Secure app, which they kindly did. However, even after this step, I still haven't been able to get the camera to work.

eblemaster
Aspirant
Aspirant

Did anyone figure out the fix for this?  I have had two well trained technicians try to fix this.  We have done everything from turning off all 5.0 bands, to changing to WPA 2, and several other attempts.

mstanton
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have exactly the same problem with a VMB5000 smart hub the same error message

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI,

Are we still experiencing this issue with the error messaging? 

Mill3r
Aspirant
Aspirant

Did you get to the bottom of this?  I’m having the same issue. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Mill3r Which device are you experiencing this issue with?

Thanks

Mill3r
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo Baby.

Has people been able to resolve this?

KBecker4
Aspirant
Aspirant

It looks like this is a reoccurring issue that seems to have never been fixed. I two am having the same error message. Removed and readded both my cellular Go2 and my Essential wifi. Have spent over 3 hours with Verizon because we all thought that was the issue. They are not the issue. Arlo is. Beyond frustrating. Has anyone been able to fix this? 

Mill3r
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, i managed to get this Arlo baby sorted. I bought it 2nd hand new (meaning the previous owners only used it once), The owners only set it up once and never used it as per say. I asked them to check if the camera was fully removed their end from the system and it wasnt. They removed it as i asked, i tried again a day later. I also reset the camera and once i did this it finally worked. I was fully expecting it wasnt going to work but it did .. Not sure if removing it was the issue or not from the other base station.

J4488
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am getting the same error  - did you get an answer?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are we still experiencing these symptoms?