Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Dan3
Tutor
Tutor

Can’t get to where I could alter smart notifications on either the app or the trial of arlo secure home.  None of the articles I have found or help has sent seem relevant.  Has anyone else had this problem and found a solution?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Since you're using the new UI, click on the profile icon (person) at the top left. Click on Home (see where it says "Locations and Plans" just above it?) and then on Smart Notifications.

It's a good idea to thoroughly explore the new interface to check things out.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Dan3 wrote:

Can’t get to where I could alter smart notifications on either the app or the trial of arlo secure home.  None of the articles I have found or help has sent seem relevant.  Has anyone else had this problem and found a solution?

Do you see "Feed" and "Dashboard" in the app?  Or are you seeing "Library" and "Mode"?

Dan3
Tutor
Tutor

Along the bottom of the app:

Dashboard, Feed, Emergency, Devices, Routines 

Your question sounds promising, thanks😀

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Since you're using the new UI, click on the profile icon (person) at the top left. Click on Home (see where it says "Locations and Plans" just above it?) and then on Smart Notifications.

It's a good idea to thoroughly explore the new interface to check things out.

Dan3
Tutor
Tutor

THANK YOU!!!  That got me where I needed to be and I have now turned off everything except animal so I will have a chance of catching the stray cat that has been huddled against my house for warmth and bringing her in before it gets super cold again 😀

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation