Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

‎AVD1001 Calling phones issue

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Brianlenny
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have number of Arlo Pro cameras and I recently purchased an Arlo video doorbell wired and Arlo audio doorbell.  I connected the audio doorbell and straight out of the box it called my phone and my wife’s phone at the same time.  However, when I set up the video doorbell, it does not ring both of our phones at the same time, it will usually ring one phone or the other.  I have tried everything, including factory reset, but to no avail.  I have noticed a few other conversations around this and it would appear there is a bug in the video doorbell software.  Any views?

Serial no. A54208KEA1675
Firmware up to date

OS Android

6 REPLIES 6
Brianlenny
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have tried logging in and logging out in a number of different ways.  From what I can see, it seems to be calling the last phone that logged into the Arlo app, even though both of them are logged in when the doorbell is rung.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Brianlenny 

Are both of you sharing the same Arlo account?

Brianlenny
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, in that I am logged in as the main account holder and I have granted acess to my wife and she logs in as a guest with her own email login. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Which version of the Arlo app are Both phones using? 

Brianlenny
Aspirant
Aspirant

Both Samsung Android phones and Arlo app version 4.12_28637 issued 9 Feb 2024

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Brianlenny 

I have escalated this for you and someone from Support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation