Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I have a acting shooting around our subdivision and I had videos that were missing

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Securehome509
Follower
Follower

This cheap company doesn’t have a real 800 number where customers can get answers in a middle of a emergency I’m traveling out town my family is at home while a acting shooting break loose around 2000 hours Easter time I’m trying to get someone from this company to help me get videos that should be recorded while everything was taking place I can’t get a number to call the only thing I found was a chat room, for crazy reason those videos some how are not showing on the record history some how this company can’t even provide a live representative that could help, anyone so what is the point on buying this product if they won’t help when you need them oh I’m sorry this company have a chat messaging wow really interesting 👍 let’s try to chat 💬 while my family is in danger ⚠️ 

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

If you have a subscription, then you can get phone support via the app (not the browser).  It's available between 9 am and 9 pm US pacific time.

@Securehome509 wrote:

help me get videos that should be recorded while everything was taking place 

Motion detection range for the doorbells is spec'd at 4-5 meters (13-16 feet):

While the doorbells (and cameras) can detect motion from farther away (my own cameras will often pick up vehicles from farther away), that detection isn't as reliable as detection near the doorbell.

Did you get notifications in the app for these recordings?  If the videos were never recorded, there is nothing Arlo support can do after the fact.  Also, once they are deleted - either manually, or automatically after the retention limit (generally 30 days if you have a subscription) - they cannot be recovered.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation