Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Ultra not detecting motion. Performed motion detection test and light is not flashing.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Theokayman
Follower
Follower

I know this has been covered under several threads, but none seems to match the issue I’m having. I have one Ultra camera (out of 5 total) that is not detecting motion. I performed the motion detection test and the light is not flashing. I deleted the camera and re-added all of them to the Base station. The other 4 are working fine. The firmware shows up to date. What else am
I missing?

5 REPLIES 5
dcfox1
Master
Master

Have you rebooted the cam itself (removing and reinserting battery). This fixes a lot of quirks. 

robot-monster
Star
Star

Having the same issue with one of my 4 cameras, and it is the one that is protected best from the weather, although it's not bad where I'm at. Tried rebooting, removing battery, checked on firmware updates, etc. Stopped about 2 weeks ago. Other cameras have no issues. 

Timkimwm
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue 

Camera working if you press play but no motion detected 

Have rebooted,  changed motion sensitivity, even bought a new battery but no luck.  

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you removed the camera and reconnected it in the app?

robot-monster
Star
Star
Yes, removed and reconnected the camera in the app as well. I'll give it another try after work.
Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation