Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Getting notice saying "off time cannot be earlier than start time" for 11 pm to 6 am?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Tomppa76
Aspirant
Aspirant

Try to schedule my cameras to detect motion on night at 11pm to next morning 6am for every day of week. I tryed to set the start time at 11pm( 23) and off time 06 am, but the notice appear " off time can not be earlier that start time" this is confusing, is there some bug on sofware or is is so that software doesn't understan the day changes? What i can do next?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tomppa76
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ok, now i found the button to set several schedule. Many thanks!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

common issue... you can not go thru midnight ( day change )

so do 11pm to 1159pm and next day do midnight to 6am

( it goes thru the fill min at 1159pm )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Tomppa76
Aspirant
Aspirant
Ok, but how you can set two different start time and two different off time per one day? On my application i can set only one time for start/ day and one time for off / day? On my situations i need every day start 00:00 am , off 06:00 am and start 11pm, off 11:59.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Tomppa76 wrote:
Ok, but how you can set two different start time and two different off time per one day? On my application i can set only one time for start/ day and one time for off / day? On my situations i need every day start 00:00 am , off 06:00 am and start 11pm, off 11:59.

You definitely can set up multiple on/off during the day.  You might find it simpler to set this up via my.arlo.com, and not use the app.

Tomppa76
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ok, now i found the button to set several schedule. Many thanks!

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation