Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Automations and modes

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Chantal2020
Aspirant
Aspirant

IMG_5942.png

Hi community! I need help! I switched over to the forced version migration because my daughter couldn’t get access to my camera system eventhough she accepted her invitation that i sent her. My problem is that on the old version i had my system on a schedule…all day only my front house cameras were armed and at night all cameras were armed…but if I’d leave during the day I’d just press “armed” and all cameras would arm. As soon as I’d return I’d just put them back on schedule mode and forget about them. Now with the new migration I cant seem to figure out how to put my automations back on. I have to now manually do the mode changes everytime. How can i fix this??? It’s like the automations don’t even exist because no matter what they don’t turn on Ever since the first time i put the mode on “away” after switching to the migration. Please help Im desperate 

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you read this?

https://kb.arlo.com/000062822/What-are-Arrive-Leave-Automations-and-how-do-I-set-it-up-for-my-Arlo-s...

Since there's no Arm All or Disarm All buttons, I would think setting up geofencing automations (one for Leave and another for Arrive) would be useful.

Chantal2020
Aspirant
Aspirant

hi! It would be useful if i were the only one home. But sometimes i leave and others are home and i don’t want notifications of everyone walking by. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

That's why you add the others to the automation - you leave but others are at home so the mode doesn't change.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation