Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Casey_o
Tutor
Tutor
Hi guys I’m having trouble with one of my arlo ultra cameras (I have 4) . It has worked on and off since day one but now constantly says offline even when right next to the base station. I removed the device and re added it but had the same issue, right after adding it said not connected. I removed the device again, and now can’t even re-add it. It makes a click noise when you first put the battery in and has from day one but it is also the only camera that makes this click noise. Any help is appreciated. Just want this expensive paperweight to work!
3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Did you swap at the store? If not, use the Contact Support link at the bottom here - hardware problems can't be solved here.

Casey_o
Tutor
Tutor
No I haven’t swapped it at the store. I purchased it online because I live in rural Australia so I can’t just pop down to the store to change it. I was hoping there’s a fix for it
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Casey_o,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation