Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Alro ultra subscription

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
SchalkFaber
Follower
Follower
Hi, I have purchased 2 x Arlo
ultras from Amazon. Where do I get my 16 digit number to redeem my 1 year free subscription? On my Amazon invoice is only a 17 digit number.
3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

SchalkFaber,

When you set up your Arlo system, the free 1 year subscription plan will automatically be added to your account as long as you're setting up in the same country in which you purchased to Arlo Ultra kit.

JamesC

lyfguard
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi. I have just added my Arlo Ultra base station and Ultra camera to my existing account, after disconnecting the Pro 2 base station and Pro 2 cameras. I then reconnected the remainder of my Pro 2 cameras as well. I have also installed a micro SDS card for 4K recording. The 1 year free Ultra plan has not activated. Please advise of the following:

How do I fix this?

What features do you get with this Ultra plan?

I also have a current CVR plan with one of my Pro 2 cameras. The CVR plan shows its still current however no camera is linked to it. How do I link the Ultra camera to my existing CVR plan?

All the cameras are powered yet I do not get pre motion footage like I used to with the Pro 2 set up (footage would start before the detection has been made). I have checked each camera set up and cannot see if there is an option to reactive this feature even though I have an active Arlo smart premiere subscription?

Thank you. I hope to hear from you ASAP

Peter

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

lyfguard,

Was the Ultra camera and SmartHub a new kit? Was it purchased in the same country in which it's being used?

To change which camera has an active CVR plan, you will need to first cancel your current CVR plan and repurchase on the desired device. Any unused portion of the original CVR plan will be refunded.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation