Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

10-13 sec video delay on admins device

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Vicolin
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am experiencing a 10-13 sec delay on my iPhone XS when going live , my wife’s phone is the iPhone 8 and she is the guest user on the account t and she gets only a 3 -5 sec delay . What’s the issue here ?
3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Vicolin,

Are you connected to WiFi or mobile data? Do you experience the issue regardless of how your device is connected?

JamesC

Vicolin
Aspirant
Aspirant
I was able to fix the problem by reading other community posts , you have to have the Marion section areas off for it to be able to not create any details !
On the other hand I have the same issue as many other people here which is not getting 4K resolution and I understand that it won’t be 4K due to compression etc, etc. but this is not even close to 1080mp compared to my hello nest door bell . Have you guys fixed this issue ? I have all the settings right for the camera to be able to record on 4K I have looked at the videos on my 5k iMac from the sd card I use in my Arlo base and same issue . I can see there is a few more posts in here with the same issue that hasn’t have had a resolution to this
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Vicolin wrote:

On the other hand I have the same issue as many other people here which is not getting 4K resolution 

When you look at the file properties details, are you seeing 4K resolution there or 1080p?

If you are seeing 4K there, then the issue is really the low bitrate (which does blur out the details).

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation