Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
RyanB-ThompsonS
Follower
Follower

i have about 45 devices on my account and i stopped received all email notifications for any of the devices on my account, and i attached a separate email and that isnt receiving notifications either

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thank you for all your feedback, this issue has been resolved. Please let me know if you experience this again. 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

You may need to seek arlo customer support.

Use the arlo mobile app to go to settings/support/camera for support entitlements.

jamesglewisf
Apprentice
Apprentice

I didn't get any email notifications last night or this morning either.

Jkasch
Tutor
Tutor

I also have not received an email notification as of last night and yet today but am receiving alerts through the Arlo app.  Today being 9/21/2023.  Also using a gmail account for email notifications

ant
Mentor
Mentor

Or just me? 😞

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon.  🙂

JohnG_70
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm having the same problem.  Email notifications have been working for years and stopped last night.  Just got off the phone with tech support in India.  She said my email was blacklisted.  She didn't know how or why.  She whitelisted it and still not working.  She had me delete/re-add the emails under the rules.  That still didn't work.  She had to escalate.  Unfortunately, like most offshore support desks all she has is a decision tree.  So, not really helpful.  After collecting information about my phone (which is not the problem - I don't get the email notifications on my gmail accoun) router, internet provider, upload/download speeds of my internet connection, etc. She escalated.  I explained to her that the videos were showing up in my portal library - so videos are making it to Arlo servers just fine.  Other emails coming just fine - including one she sent me.   I'm supposed to receive an email (not phone call ) after level 2 support has looked into the issue.  I'll report back on what I hear

ant
Mentor
Mentor

Someone else mentioned the same problem in my https://www.reddit.com/r/arlo/comments/16olddh/is_anyone_else_not_getting_arlos_motion_detected/ thread and then said it worked again. So, I retested and got the notifications e-mails again! I guess Arlo had an issue on their end?

JohnG_70
Aspirant
Aspirant

Update:  fixed.  The contact info from support said a production firmware needed to be rolled back.  I'm now getting emails again.

jamesglewisf
Apprentice
Apprentice

Mine started working again yesterday afternoon.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thank you for all your feedback, this issue has been resolved. Please let me know if you experience this again.