Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

add my fiancé to the Arlo

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Gwyatt3
Aspirant
Aspirant

Trying to figure out how to add my fiancé to the Arlo so she can have access to the cameras. It’s not showing any devices and we’ve tried several times. Can anyone help with this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You need to migrate your account so it looks like hers. Once migrated, there's no going back and any custom modes don't migrate so you have to use the 3 default modes to do what you need.

To migrate, choose to add either the Pro 5 or security system even though you have neither. The first step is to migrate the account after which you can just back out of the bogus install. Once the migration is complete, she will need to click on Home near the top of her screen and choose the bottom choice. Each user gets a Home location so she will need to choose yours. I suggest renaming Home so it's obvious which one to use.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master
Gwyatt3
Aspirant
Aspirant

Her app looks different once she logs in after she accepts invite that I send to grant her access. It’s asking her for plan? None of our devices are listed? She created her own account as requested via instructions. Then when she logs in every time same and we tried this repeatedly with same results. Is it something we’re missing? There’s no number to call to get someone on the phone to walk us through it. If there is please send me a number for technical support.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You need to migrate your account so it looks like hers. Once migrated, there's no going back and any custom modes don't migrate so you have to use the 3 default modes to do what you need.

To migrate, choose to add either the Pro 5 or security system even though you have neither. The first step is to migrate the account after which you can just back out of the bogus install. Once the migration is complete, she will need to click on Home near the top of her screen and choose the bottom choice. Each user gets a Home location so she will need to choose yours. I suggest renaming Home so it's obvious which one to use.

Gwyatt3
Aspirant
Aspirant

@jguerdat Thank you very much!! It worked and we are both able to access.