Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
Charlestinsley
Aspirant
Aspirant

I need to cancel service . please email me or call me 

9 REPLIES 9
Charlestinsley
Aspirant
Aspirant

need to cancel service plan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried many times !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for over an hour now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please call me... before I call bank of america on this !!!!! I need to cancel my service please.

dcfox1
Master
Master

This is a user forum not Arlo support. You should never post personal information, a mod will probably edit it.  You can contact support in the support setting in your app it may have a phone number since you have a subscription or use the links at the bottom of this page for chat. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Charlestinsley,

To make changes to your Arlo subscription, log into your arlo account from a PC at: https://my.arlo.com/

From there navigate to Settings > Subscription > Cancel Subscription

JamesC

pelberts
Aspirant
Aspirant

I canceled my subscription months ago.  The cancel button no longer shows up under 'subscriptions'.  My credit card continues to be charged. I have now disputed the charges on my credit card for the last 2 months. How do I get them to stop charging my credit card?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

pelberts,

Do you have more than one Arlo account? If so, check to make sure you don't have an ongoing subscription on another account that is resulting in these charges.

JamesC

Aironeforhvfd
Aspirant
Aspirant

How on earth do I cancel my subscription???? When I log into my account there is not button to click on to cancel my subscription.  How can you cancel something if there is nothing to click on to cancel???  I have not used my account for several months and I am still being charged $9.99.  Also, there is no live human to contact regarding this.  I have tried the "chat" thing but again it is automatic and I just keep getting the run around.  I am beyond MAD!!!  Can someone please fix this issue and help me ASAP!!!!!

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Aironeforhvfd wrote:

When I log into my account there is not button to click on to cancel my subscription.  

Is this a "primary" account or a "friend" account?  The subscription is in the primary account.

Try my.arlo.com in a pc browser.  Select settings, then select subscription in the left pane.  Scroll down to the bottom, and you should see cancel subscription in the main pane (under the payment info).

Aironeforhvfd
Aspirant
Aspirant

This is a "primary" account.  I have tried it from my pc and used two different browsers (Google and Safari).  My husband has also tried from his laptop.  I also have tried to find the cancel button from my iPhone app.  Nothing is working.  Please help!!!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Aironeforhvfd,

Do you possibly have more than one Arlo account? Have you tried logging in using a different email address to see if there is an active subscription?

JamesC