Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Subscription being charged, but not showing up in the app

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
nembery
Aspirant
Aspirant

I was a long time customer but my credit card expired. There was no option to renew or update this information. So, I selected a new subscription, entered my new CC information via apple pay and clicked submit. I did not get an email confirmation and the app and website both do NOT show a current subscription. I was initially able to chat with a human who opened a case, but the case was closed with no further contact or resolution. Now, I am completely unable to reach an actual human being to get this resolved. There are charges on the credit card and from my understanding these will continue. However, I have no way to cancel these charges as there is no subscription visible in the account and I cannot speak with a human about this. In short, this have been a very unpleasant customer experience and I would not recommend anyone deal with this. I am posting here in the hopes someone from Arlo actually sees this and can help in some way. Otherwise, I am not sure how to get these charges to either stop, or for my subscription to become active. In short, very disappointed and will gladly take advice on what other companies have quality products and customer support for my future business.

2 REPLIES 2
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I apologize for the frustration in regard to your subscription. I have created a ticket with support for you. They will be reaching out soon. 

nembery
Aspirant
Aspirant

It's amazing what can happen when you get someone on the phone! I'm sorry it took a community post for this to happen, but none the less, I am happy to have this resolved finally.