Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pro 4 cameras will not stay on schedule

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Spatman
Guide
Guide

I recently purchased a three pack of Pro 4 cameras and added them to my existing subscription plan. Setup was straightforward and all 3 connected to the Wi-Fi router without a hub and are set to the same schedule. 

For some reason the schedule will work fine for a couple days then either fail to turn on the cameras at the appropriate time or end the active window early and default back to disarmed. 

I have tried deleting and recreating the schedule, altering it slightly on different days, and removing and adding the cameras back and the problem still persists. 

We have an older hub with a couple essential cameras at another location on the same subscription plan and don’t have any issues with its schedule. 

Some advice on how to fix this scheduling problem with these Pro 4 cameras would be appreciated. 

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I don't know this will help but it may have something to do with the legacy subscription plan, which is what you seem to have. You may want to cancel that sub and subscribe to one of the current plans which support unlimited cameras.

Spatman
Guide
Guide

Thanks for the tip, it seems I had an older unlimited plan yet the new cameras were each on a single camera trial plan. I updated to the latest unlimited subscription and it now says 5 of 5 cameras are on the new plan. Hopefully this will fix it. 

Spatman
Guide
Guide

Well, it did not fix the problem. The cameras do not re-arm for the morning segment. This is getting frustrating to say the least. 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

May I please get a screenshot of the schedules for the cameras?