Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No updates to feed or notifications since yesterday!

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Ruffnready
Apprentice
Apprentice

As of yesterday, notifications stopped. Feed updates stopped.   19 cameras that are always very active with personnel, traffic  wildlife and more .   Use cloud and smart hub for collection of cameras that are pro v5, pro v4 and a few older.   Internet solid as I can see devices and  even do live view.  Even that doesn’t trigger update to feed.  Can’t force notification with any action.  Rebooted smart hub. No change.   Checked service outage no issue shown. Checked feed settings and all events and all devices on.  Help?

4 REPLIES 4
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are you using an iPhone or an Android device? Can you uninstall and reinstall the app and see if that helps with the behavior you are seeing?

koponder
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, when I got updated to the new arlo app UI my all cameras (Arlo pro 3 and Arlo pro floodlight) stopped video recordings to the cloud but local storage was working. I needed to remove all cameras and reregister them one by one.

Ruffnready
Apprentice
Apprentice

I did all that as my normal troubleshooting.  Didn’t see any recordings from the missing time period or immediately thereafter.  Later in the day, recordings going forward started showing up as they normally do

Ruffnready
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thanks for responding.  Ugh how painful re installing all the cameras must have been.  I did that with some in my troubleshooting.  Didn’t fix problem immediately.   However later in the day, it all started working again.  Problem time just unexplained as internet was good during the problem time and no recordings went to local or cloud.  🌧️