Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How do I change payment method?

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Exergon
Guide
Guide

A related community thread, and the support chat both say to change payment on MyArlo Account page, but there is no payment option there.  Where EXACTLY?  The community thread says there is suppose to be a 'dropdown in upper left,' but there isn't one.    

8 REPLIES 8
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Exergon wrote:

A related community thread, and the support chat both say to change payment on MyArlo Account page, but there is no payment option there.  Where EXACTLY?  The community thread says there is suppose to be a 'dropdown in upper left,' but there isn't one.    

If you see "Library" as an option on the app page:

1. Log into my.arlo.com
  2. Click on Settings.
  3. You'll see "Arlo Secure" in the subscription area.  Click on that.
  4. You should then see "Payment Method" at the bottom of that screen.  There's an edit button next to it.

If you have "Feed" as an option on the app page:

1. Log into my.arlo.com
  2. Click on the profile picture in the upper left
  3. Click on Home
  4. Click on Plans

Exergon
Guide
Guide

Thanks for reply.

Using web browser, there is nothing labeled "settings" or "library" on my account page.  

Upper left shows:
Home
My Account
My Profile

Upper Right dropdown shows:
My Account
Order Status
My Arlo Dashboard

My phone apps just shows cameras and device settings.  

Exergon
Guide
Guide

Ok, now I see that MyArlo wont allow me to login from two different devices.

So what is the other "My Account" under Arlo.com for, with no option to manage payment?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Exergon wrote:

Thanks for reply.

Using web browser, there is nothing labeled "settings" or "library" on my account page.  

Upper left shows:
Home
My Account
My Profile

My phone apps just shows cameras and device settings.  

Then you have Feed. I'm tagging @jguerdat as he also has that, and should be able to give you precise navigation instructions.  

Have you looked at this guide:

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

@Exergon wrote:

Ok, now I see that MyArlo wont allow me to login from two different devices.

So what is the other "My Account" under Arlo.com for, with no option to manage payment?

I think you're looking at the wrong website. You need to go to https://my.arlo.com not arlo.com. Maybe a screenshot of what you see would help. Logging into my.arlo.com shows nothing like what you're reporting.

Exergon
Guide
Guide

Thanks jguerdat.  Yes, there are two different Arlo sites, each with different account sign-ins.  Confusing. 

I first assumed that Arlo.com, where I initially registered an account, and where I found support link, would be the logical place to access billing.   I dont know what that account is for (trying to Insert image, but site not working). 

Whereas my My.Arlo.com app is where devices are accessed, and not what I would associate with billing.  But the posted Guide for editing Payment method seems incorrect.  Please see my reply to StephenB. 

Exergon
Guide
Guide

Thanks StephenB.  I had seen that My.Arlo.Com guide before but it seems rather incorrect. Have you actually tried those steps?

It starts off saying to select a dropdown in upper left, which does not appear on my account. The Android guide section also says to click on options that do not exist on my account page.

But if I click around on the browser version, the correct steps are:

click "Settings" in upper-R, then click "Arlo-Secure," where "Payment Info - Edit" is found.

On the Android app, click the 3-dot icon upper-R, click "Settings," click "Subscription" to find "Payment Info."

Am I missing something, or is the official Guide wrong?

arlo_site2b.jpg

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Exergon wrote:

Am I missing something, or is the official Guide wrong?

You said didn't see "Library" before - but in fact you do have "Library".  My link was for the new "Feed" user interface.

So

1. Click on Settings
  2. Click on Arlo Secure in the left pane
  3. You'll see "Edit" in the upper right of the payment method

sub.png