Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

EOL Discount - Overbilling And No Support

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ciarlatano
Aspirant
Aspirant

I had used the EOL Discount Code to activate a monthly subscription for Arlo Secure. However, I was charged the full price for the first two months and support is non-existent. I have tried chat but have yet to get a live agent since I can't sit at my desk waiting for an hour plus for one to get on while at work. There seems to be no email support or any dedicated billing support. I see in this forum and web searches that this seems to be fairly common. Has anyone had any luck getting this resolved? 

2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @ciarlatano 

Thank you for letting me know, I just escalated this payment issue for you. I have escalated your case & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided your escalations number here: 43506372

ciarlatano
Aspirant
Aspirant

I finally connected with an agent by chat who issued me a new promo code. However, I had to upgrade my plan to use it. They assured me that the discount would still apply if I reverted back to the plan that I actually need. We will see if that is the case when the first month's billing occurs.