Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Connecting Camera Pro4

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
MykelG
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi I have 3 cameras and only 2 installed both have solar chargers and one is always 100% charged the other i get allerts every day saying the batterie is low. I have changed this camera out and replaced it with a new camera and solar panel. The new camera is being installed as per instructions I hear a beep and when i seach for devices it says NO cameras where foud. Not even my camera that is working?  Very frustrating I have checked the 2.4gh network when i log on i can see camera two however, it still says NO cameras found.

5 REPLIES 5
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@MykelG wrote:

The new camera is being installed as per instructions I hear a beep and when i seach for devices it says NO cameras where found.

"Add Devices" excludes your existing cameras.  Not even my camera that is working?

Have you tried on-boarding from a PC (my.arlo.com)?

MykelG
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes i set it up at my PC and at the point of install with my mobil, it beeps every time and then says can not find ANY cameras.

I go onto arlo and it shows camera 2 working as it should?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@MykelG wrote:

I go onto arlo and it shows camera 2 working as it should?

You are saying it is working in the browser, but not the app?

Are you using the same credentials (username/password) in the app as you used in the browser?

MykelG
Aspirant
Aspirant

After hours of trying i got it to work then it stoped working and does not show up in my devices and now the blue light won't come on at all

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please reach out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing. You can find several options for contacting support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to Settings/System/Support.