Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cant add Subscription - Purchase now doesn't work

Discussion stats
  • 29 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 10 In Conversation
curtisc3478
Guide
Guide

I have been trying for a month to buy a subscription so i can see the videos on my phone / app.  The page to add the subscriptions does nothing and there's a grey continue button at bottom.  In have been on support chat three times, a hour each and they tell me someone will look into it.  Different computers, different browsers, cleared cache, nothing makes this work.

these 1000 cameras are useless if I cant see the recorded activity...  Never had such a hard time giving someone my money..

Anyone else know how to work around this?  

29 REPLIES 29
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ggf,

There was an issue with subscriptions earlier today that has since been resolved. You can find information on this at status.arlo.com

Are you still experiencing an issue?

JamesC

ggf
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, yesterday afternoon I was able to complete the arlo secure subscription after wasting an hour in the morning. Here's hoping no additional tech snafus. Thank you. 

arlozor
Aspirant
Aspirant

Having the same problem. I click on Update Payment Info and nothing happens. Chat support is automatic and usefuless. Can someone from Arlo help me? I love the plan and product, but you're making it impossible to sign up for continuing the plan!!

misterevans
Aspirant
Aspirant
Currently having the same issue.
misterevans
Aspirant
Aspirant
Ok, I got mine figured out. The section for Billing Information asks for name, address, and Zip code. The line for "country", click on it and more lines for city and state open up.
I never clicked on Country, because it already said United States.
No error message informed me of the apaces I left blank.