Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cannot configure smart notification on secondary account.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
AvonPat
Star
Star

Please add the ability to configure smart notifications on a secondary account. Currently my wife does not receive any smart notifications on any cameras; only I do. Her app configuration does not even include the smart notification options in her location settings, and she does not receive any of the smart notifications I have configured on my phone in that location. This is a gigantic issue, as she cannot receive hazard notifications such as a bear wandering on the property when I'm not around.

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

AvonPat,

I will pass your feedback along to the development team for consideration.

JamesC

AvonPat
Star
Star

@JamesC : This is ANOTHER feature that was removed when moving to the 4.x application. Why did your developers cripple so many features? This new app is an unmitigated disaster, and has rendered my system almost completely useless. 

Tell your development team to put all of these features back in, already.

seriousvibes
Initiate
Initiate

I think we're finally giving up on Arlo because of this—and this comment describes it perfectly. I wouldn't have purchased the system if I'd known that only my husband can receive notifications, set smart notifications, and dictate geofencing.  I'll always be considered a secondary. Seems like basic functionality.