Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Billing support

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
dahcg
Follower
Follower

I am trying to reach the billing department but not able too.

I had issues with my hardware and yesterday support was able to help me get it fixed. I was not sure I was going to keep it until yesterday. I had a subscription expire recently and it came up with I could save 25% off for 6 months to extend it. I was wondering if this offer still is valid and how can I sign up for it?

9 REPLIES 9
Cam3232
Aspirant
Aspirant

having the same problem cant pay for an account it tells me master plan is not on my account 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Cam3232 wrote:

having the same problem cant pay for an account it tells me master plan is not on my account 

Are the cameras shared with your account?  The subscription needs to be purchased from the primary account.

Cam3232
Aspirant
Aspirant

They are Arlo cameras  base station is for the cameras they are only a year old  when I tried to pay which I have never had a problem doing it tells me there is no master plan I picked one and still having problems 

Cam3232
Aspirant
Aspirant

And also got an email saying that the arlo end of life 

Cam3232
Aspirant
Aspirant

I want to say yes they are I brought the station and cameras that have the voice and longer batter life rechargeable ones the Arlo  Hardware VMB5000r6 Serial number A6F107MAOO60

Cam3232
Aspirant
Aspirant

Plus there is no recording being done they work but no recording and the billing 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Cam3232 wrote:

Plus there is no recording being done they work but no recording and the billing 

Lots of responses, but you didn't answer my original question.

Arlo cameras can be shared with another account - this is the "friend" account feature.  If you've done that for some reason, you need to subscribe using the primary account (the one to which you onboarded the cameras).  Not sure if that is your problem - I've never seen the "master plan" error message.  But one possibility is that you are trying to subscribe from a friend account.

I see that you have a VMB5000 base.  What camera models do you own?  

If the cameras have a removable battery, you can tell this by opening the housing and removing the batteries.  There is a label inside.  If they don't have a removable battery, then they must be an Essential model.

You can also see the model by looking in the support area of the app.  Select the camera, and then scroll down to the bottom of the screen where it says "Details".  You'll see a VMCxxxx model number there.  If you see something that starts with H then you are looking in the wrong place.

Cam3232
Aspirant
Aspirant

Fixed the problem my bad it was my credit card info it works now 

Cam3232
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank yo7 for getting back to me so quick I really appreciate it i do and I am a big fan of this system to I love the Arlo security system lots have for years