Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Secure subscription - sharing support

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
dbk111
Follower
Follower

support for Arlo accounts seems to be nonexistent, been trying to add cameras and share with my business account.

all I can find is chat with no intelligent answers.

How do I ask an actual person a question or two????

5 REPLIES 5
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@dbk111 wrote:

How do I ask an actual person a question or two????

Of course you could ask your questions here.  Though this is a user-to-user forum, often we can help.

What cameras did you purchase?  If you also purchased a base, then also let us know the model.

Have you been able to get any of the cameras on-boarded?

dlbutts
Aspirant
Aspirant

Trying to log in to Dashboard to move new cameras to current Secure Plan Multi-Camera plan.  Can log in to Arlo account fine but when attempting to log in to Dashboard get "Request Timed Out" error. 

Using Mac Book and Safari browser.   Thanks. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Are you attempting this at your business location? IT may have some settings causing this. Can you try a different browser and/or computer?

dlbutts
Aspirant
Aspirant

Not a business, home ATT internet.   I have tried on iPad and MacBook using Safari browser only. 

Can get to the Dashboard on iPhone but cannot drag new cameras from Trial to current Multi-Cam Secure plan. 

thanks for quick response. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Since you're on an older paid plan, my suggestion would be to cancel that and subscribe to one of the new plans which are for unlimited cameras so no need to enable any camera.

You could also install a different browser such as Chrome or Firefox to see if that would allow you to accomplish what you need.