Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Secure recording

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
4frompa
Follower
Follower

I have an Arlo secure account. When I initially set it up I only had 3 cameras. I have since added two doorbells to the system. The doorbells show up in the Devices under Secure Multi-Camera. But they do not sho up under the Plans Secure Multi-Camera. I have full access to all cameras in the app. The issue I am having is that the two doorbell cameras do NOT record any video. They give me notifications but no recording. How do I correct this. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@4frompa wrote:

I have an Arlo secure account. When I initially set it up I only had 3 cameras. I have since added two doorbells to the system. The doorbells show up in the Devices under Secure Multi-Camera. But they do not sho up under the Plans Secure Multi-Camera. I have full access to all cameras in the app. The issue I am having is that the two doorbell cameras do NOT record any video. They give me notifications but no recording. How do I correct this. Thanks.

Are you saying that you can't drag the doorbells into the subscription plan from my.arlo.com?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

4frompa,

Have you tried removing the doorbells from your account and re-adding them? Do they record after?

To remove, follow the instructions here: https://kb.arlo.com/000062934/How-do-I-reset-my-Arlo-Essential-Video-Doorbell-Arlo-Secure-4-0

JamesC