Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Secure Mobile App

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Boltendennis
Follower
Follower

On the Arlo Secure mobile app, I was getting ready for the new Arlo Security system so I upgraded the App for the new system. I say an upgrade when I was adding a new device such as the Arlo security system. Now the camera I was sharing with other family members is not working as they are on the non upgraded app. They do not want to upgrade their app as its says a lot of the devices are not supported yet such as the Arlo lights and Arlo Q cameras. Is there a way I can remove/delete the upgrade which was downloaded for the New Arlo Security system. How can I get other users to see the cameras? I was trying to share the Arlo baby cameras. If I create a new Arlo account with the Cameras still have that upgrade installed? what if I hard reset the cameras? Are older Arlo devices going to be supported such as Arlo Baby, Arlo Q, Arlo lights with the Mobile app upgrade?

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Boltendennis,

After upgrading your account, there is no way to remove the upgrade. When sharing cameras, both accounts need to be using the same version to see the shared devices.

JamesC