Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ChanceCXP
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

I have shared my cameras with a friend, and they have access to recordings and live device streaming, however, they have no access to the timeline feature on the one camera with it enabled.

I haven't found any articles online about it, shouldn't the friend have access to the timeline?

Thanks for any help,

5 REPLIES 5
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

When you mention "timeline" are you referring to the library or CVR?

ChanceCXP
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

Thank you for the reply. I mean that when I view the timeline on the main account, the continuous storage is viewable with 27/7 video for the past two weeks. This is not viewable from shared accounts. Is this intended? From the shared account, only live video is viewable.

Thanks,

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

The granted access user should have access to the CVR timeline aslong as the permissions are set to do so. May I ask which troubleshooting steps you have performed so far? I don't want to suggest anything you have previously performed.

ChanceCXP
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

I do not know what troubleshooting I should try. I attempted to re-invite him, but this did not gain him access. I have allowed him access to all of the cameras. I'm not sure why he no longer has access to the timeline.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks,

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Does this granted access user see the Feed or library tab at the bottom of the screen?