Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ArloUser2673
Aspirant
Aspirant

The Arlo app offered me 50% off the Arlo Secure subscription for up to 3 months. So the monthly cost should be $6.49 instead of $12.99 if there's $0 unused credit. It seems to have applied the discount correctly for the 1st month (pic below)

2024_01_24_0xw_Kleki.png

However, it says my next payment total is $12.99, not $6.49 (pic below). Why's that? 

2024_01_24_0xz_Kleki.png
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ArloUser2673
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just got off the phone with Arlo staff from California (office next to cat/pet shelter; could hear cat meowing in the background lol). He's advised me that despite what the picture says, the next 2 times I'm charged (in Feb & Mar) should only be $6.49, not $12.99. Thanks for helping me with my issue! ☺

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

ArloUser2673
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for the help. In case it is useful, below is the picture detailing the offer I accepted including the fact that it's meant to last 3 months. cheers!

1000049584.jpg

ArloUser2673
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just got off the phone with Arlo staff from California (office next to cat/pet shelter; could hear cat meowing in the background lol). He's advised me that despite what the picture says, the next 2 times I'm charged (in Feb & Mar) should only be $6.49, not $12.99. Thanks for helping me with my issue! ☺

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I am glad that it was resolved for you.( Hopefully you are a cat person lol.) Have a great day!