Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Billing Question

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
wdfreemanjr
Follower
Follower

Hello Everyone,

I ordered an entire suite of products from Arlo.  They are a wonderful product and I was very pleased with my purchases and would highly recommend.  Unfortunately, due to a medical emergency (organ transplant), I was unable to set the system up and had to return the entire system.  The return depart was very helpful and I was able to return everything and received a full refund.  Kudos to them.

Somehow though, they didn't cancel my service.  I didn't notice until now that I have been getting billed since August 2023 for a service that I obviously don't need because I don't own the equipment.  I am sure it is just an accounting error, but I am having difficulty getting in contact with the company.

In order to get telephone support, you have to supply and order number and when I do, it says my order is outside of the refund window and hangs up.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to better contact the company ? Perhaps Arlo will contact me if they read this post.  I have been so pleased with their customer service so I feel confident they will.

Sincerely,
Bill Freeman

1 REPLY 1
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

Related Labels
Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation