Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Q Plus CVR timeline is off by 27 minutes

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
hokeysmoke
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

I am monitoring a house and have wire-free Arlos outside, and I have a Q-Plus inside.  When events are triggered outside I like to be able to also see the corresponding CVR footage from the Q-Plus (it sees outside through windows in part of its view), but this is difficult if the timeline is wrong.  I noticed today that the Q-Plus CVR timeline is ahead of the wire-free cameras by 27 minutes.  I know that the wire-free cameras are accurate.  How do I correct the incorrect time on the Q-Plus?  Does the real-time clock get reset if I restart the Q-Plus?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
hokeysmoke
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

I did a restart from the web app and can confirm that the time is now synchronized with the wire-free cameras.  Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

When the Arlo bases get off time by a few mins or so ( not a time zone problem ), power reboot fixes it.

So, I would think the same on the Q... pull the plug ,wait a min and replug... see if the time fixes, If not...then a reset may be in order.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
hokeysmoke
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

I did a restart from the web app and can confirm that the time is now synchronized with the wire-free cameras.  Thanks!

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation