Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Q plus Schedules

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Richrush
Follower
Follower
How can I set two schedules on the app? I want to be able to use geofencing and while at home have one schedule that runs just at night, and the other schedule that runs during the day and night as I'll be at work. I can set another mode but it doesn't let me set times/schedule etc. The reason for this is while I'm off work for Christmas I don't want it armed during the day but just at night. But if I was too pop out id want it to arm automatically using geofencing.

Any help here would be very much appreciated.

Cheers Rich
1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Don't realy understand... Are you running 2 Q cameras? Or 1 Q and Arlo ?   ( this is the Q section )

If you are, each Q camera is a separate entity  with it's own MODE/SCHEDULE/ETC in of itself tho they do appear in the same prgm/app.

( same with a Q and an Arlo running together )

If you are JUST running Arlos/Arlo PROs... then NO, you can only run one mode at a time or one schedule unless your running two bases.

Which may be you answer... get a second base for Arlo/Arlo PRO and each base will have it's own system of mode/schedule/geo... use your inside cams on one base and outside on the other.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation