Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Q Plus PoE, the blue light does not appear for the camera to be synced to the app

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
surj
Follower
Follower

My Arlo Q + camera was previously working, when I turned off and then on the power the amber light was displayed and the camera do not work (the camera appears as offline on the app).

1. After boot-up process is complete (the solid amber light turns off) there is no follow on blue light to sync the device to my app on my andriod phone.

2. I have attempted to reset the camera using the 'reset' button (this after the amber light is turns off).

3. I have attempted to remove the device from the app and re-configure the device.

4. I have another working Arlo Q+ two camera  and I can remove and add this as device with out any issues.  This is using the same PoE and adaptor (just to eliminate this as potential issue).  Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Phone: One Plus 5T

Arlo App: 3.5.10_28415

Released: 12/01/21 

3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you performed a factory reset per these instructions here: Arlo Q factory reset

ravi_kumar
Aspirant
Aspirant

Remove the camera first from your arlo app(device settings-remove device) then factory reset (press sync for 15 seconds, should flash orange 3 times) then add it.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation